Ruby on Rails Developer
If you are an experienced Rails developer or a developer interested in moving into Ruby then we’d love to hear from you!
You will be joining a team of 30 developers, designers, marketers and writers based in the center of Dublin working on a leading sports entertainment website.
What We Use
- Rails 5.2 (come help us migrate to Rails 6)
- MRI 2.6
- SQL Server
- 2+ years of commercial Rails/Java/Python experience
- Ability to write clean understandable code along with the tests to prove it
- You are an experienced and self-motivated problem solver that can manage projects from start to finish
- Relevant degree or work experience
- Comfortable working with SQL databases
What We Offer
- Central Dublin City location
- Earn competitive salary, bonuses, medical cover, pension and travel benefits
- Great work-life balance. Working hard from 9am to 5:30pm means we’re out the door on time every day